Terms and Conditions
The information available on this website is designed to provide general information only.
- Telephone/ Internet/ Email & Postal Bookings will be held provisionally for up to 7 days* until receipt of the completed booking Confirmation form and payment.Please be aware £200.00 deposits are required for all Christmas and New Year weekly bookings
- When deposit has been made for your holiday you agree to our contract and all terms included. The name provided through booking will be solely responsible for any breakages or damages caused during your stay.
- The balance must be paid in full 8 weeks before arrival. Please be aware full balance is due 12 weeks before on all Christmas and New Year weekly bookings. Failure to make payment by this date will result in your booking being cancelled and any deposit payments made not refunded. Your final payment is also non-refundable, please take out Holiday insurance to cover yourself for any eventuality (as stated below)
- Any cancellation made by the Client for whatever reason shall be in writing and addressed to Redewater Lakeside Lodges at the address on our website. On receipt of notice of cancellation, Redewater Lakeside Lodges will seek to re-let the property for the period of the booking. If Redewater Lakeside Lodges succeeds in re-letting the property for the whole period it shall refund all the monies paid per booking. If Redewater Lakeside Lodges only succeed in re-letting the property for part of the period booked it shall refund an amount equal to the money paid by the Client less the rental for the period which is not re-let. If Redewater Lakeside Lodges are unable to re-let the property at all then all monies paid by the Client shall be forfeit to Redewater Lakeside Lodges.
- Arrival after 4pm and departure before 10.00am on changeover days please.
- Please be aware that three of our four lodges sit on the shore of a large lake, and our Ingram lodge is very close to the River Rede. All lodges have tiled and wooden floors and large glass windows. Needless to say there are inherent dangers; especially for children. We would strongly advise guests to take care and sensible precautions when using the facilities. Redewater Lakeside Lodges will accept no liability for injuries relating to the lake or river.
- We request that your lodge is left as clean and tidy on departure as it was for your arrival. We provide cleaning equipment for this purpose. Redewater Lakeside Lakes reserve the right to issue an additional charge (to the person who made the booking) of up to £100.00 for lodges left in a poor state on departure.
- No furniture, bedding, plates or cutlery are to be moved from or between lodges.
- Redewater Lakeside Lodges regret we cannot accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contract with you (signed booking form) is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to force majeure. Circumstances amounting to force majeure include any event which we could not even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of your holiday home. (Which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your holiday) through fire, flood explosion, storm or other weather damage (including a period of electricity failure), break-in, criminal damage or any similar event.
- Day guests are welcome to your lodge, but may not exceed more than twice the standard occupancy. (One bedroom = 4, Two bedroom = 8 & Three bedroom = 12)
- Under no circumstances are extra guests allowed to stay at your lodge without the permission of Redewater Lakeside Lodges. If we feel there is evidence that this has been the case, an extra charge will be incurred.
- Hot tubs and saunas are provided and fishing rods are available for hire However these are unsupervised and are therefore used entirely at your own risk.
- We maintain our hot tubs on a daily basis. In the event of inappropriate use resulting in chemical imbalances and the need to drain and refill the hot tub, a charge of £50 will be made to the person who made the booking. Guides to the proper use of our hot tubs are available in each of our lodges. Hot tubs are drained and maintained as needed and are tested each day to ensure cleanliness.
- Dogs are welcome in our Ingram lodge but clients specify that they wish to bring a pet at the time of booking. No pets other than dogs are permitted. Dogs are to be properly controlled and supervised at all times. They must not be left unattended at the property. Dogs are not permitted in any of the bedrooms or on the furniture and we therefore advise guests to bring a pet basket. Clients must clean up after all dogs inside and outside of the property, or they will be charged for extra cleaning costs. Guests with allergies should be aware that we cannot guarantee that there have been no dogs previously kept at Ingram lodge nor can we accept any liability for any suffering which may occur as a result of such pets having been present.
- BBQ's will be available free of charge. Please note we would request that the BBQ is left clean after use or a cleaning charge will be incurred to the person who made the booking.
- The client is legally bound to reimburse Redewater Lakeside Lodges for replacement, repair or extra cleaning costs incurred as a direct result of the client's use of the property.
- Redewater Lakeside Lodges will not accept replacements for damaged or broken items.
- Christmas and New Year bookings will not be accepted online. Bookings for this time of year must be made directly with the owners either in person or over the phone.
- Any lost property that has been left at our lodges and has not been clamined after 30 days after departure, will be donated to charity.
- We reserve the right to amend any of these terms & conditions at any time.
- All of our lodges are non-smoking.
Please Note: We reserve the right to terminate the agreement / booking without refund of money if the behaviour of any guest is considered unacceptable, or if the number of occupants exceeds that stated at the time of booking.
Our booking fee DOES NOT include holiday insurance. We therefore recommend that you take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance to cover you in the event that you have to cancel or terminate your holiday unexpectedly.